Rent a Bike : Only 9,- for 24 hours!
- Rent a Bike! No public transport costs, crowds and waiting time.
- The fastest and most enjoyable way of seeing the city of Amsterdam.
- StudioBike offers high quality bicycles.
- Best prices and extra discount on extra days.
- For everyone the perfect bicycle with 3 gears, handbrakes and 2 locks.
Reservations for groups of 7+ people can be made by contacting StudioBike.email@example.com
Our rental bikes always come with 3 gears, handbrakes, lights, a wheel lock and a chainlock. An additional bicycle-insurance is also possible for 2,- per day. Extra days at discount rate.
Funny Bike Instructor
In 14 lessons tourists get tips on cycling in Amsterdam. The bike instructor, Dutch funnyman Maxim Hartman, teaches you in less than 4 minutes how to cycle safely in Amsterdam. Recommended!
Amsterdam Time Travel
Ed van der Elsken (1925, Amsterdam -1990, Edam NL), 'enfant terrible' of Dutch photography, was a photographer and filmmaker who expressed his meetings with people in photos, photo books and films for more than 40 years. Here's a fragment of his 1965, black-white, 16mm film: Fietsen (Cycling)
Why the Dutch Ride Bikes
Amsterdam is one of the most bicycle-friendly cities in the world and the majority of its citizens have spent their lives on two wheels since they were infants. Thanks to the many bike paths in the city, pedal power is all you need to uncover the city’s gems on your own, or as part of a guided bike tour.